If your tracking number is showing delivered but your package is nowhere to be found, please do the following:
- Make sure the address you entered at checkout is accurate. You can check this on your delivery confirmation email.
- Check the tracking number to see exactly where it was left (mailbox, front porch, back porch, side yard, etc.).
- Check with anyone who lives at your house - sounds silly, but 99% of the time someone in the home has the package and just forgot to relay the information.
- Check with neighbors. Occasionally USPS does deliver to the wrong house.
- Call your local post office and speak with the supervisor for more information - specifically ask for exact GPS info regarding where your package was left. It may have been left at the wrong residence, or they have also been known to mark packages as "delivered" 1-2 days prior to delivering them.
If none of these steps give you any answers, you can file a missing package claim here. If you believe the package was stolen, we recommend filing a police report. If you require further attention, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org