We're hiring and we'd love for you to join our team!
Scroll down to view our current opportunities.
Social Media Internship
The Tote Project is seeking a Social Media Intern to join its team. The ideal candidate is organized and detail-oriented, passionate about ethical fashion, knowledgeable about modern day slavery and enthusiastic about social media. We're looking for a self-starter with excellent communication skills. This role must always have the best interest of the The Tote Project in mind as if it were their own. They become a public voice for the brand. This is a 15/hr per week, remote position for school credit.
- Assist with scheduling posts and creating content across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Track and read Google Alerts on human trafficking, and discern which stories to share
- Moderate discussions across all social platforms
- Measure results and identify new strategies based on data
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
- Must be eligible for school credit (and able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Knowledge of social media sites and tools, and an active participant in social networking
- Excellent writing skills
- Must have an avid interest in ethical fashion and combatting human trafficking
- Graphic design and photography experience a plus
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Intern”
- Include a few short paragraphs in your application explaining why you'd be a good fit for this particular position, and what our tagline “Hold On To Hope” means to you. Please also include some of your favorite social media accounts to follow and why.
- Provide links to your public social media accounts.
- Attach a resume