Hold On To Hope | Pouch
Please note the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use recycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel from what is pictured.
- Handmade by brave women escaping the sex trade in West Bengal, India
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with recycled sari (various patterns/colors)
- Recycled braided sari tassel on zipper (various patterns/colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
- Ships in 3-5 business days
10% of the gross profits from this pouch are donated to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dream jobs.
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
Join us and #HoldOnToHope.