HOPE: Salvation Army x The Tote Project | Pouch
This is a limited edition collaboration with the Salvation Army of Southern Nevada. Please note that the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use upcycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel and lining from what is pictured.
50% of the profits from this pouch will go toward Salvation Army of Southern Nevada's SEEDS of Hope program. SEEDS of Hope stands for - Saving, Empowering, Education, and restoring Dreams to lives shattered by human trafficking.
- Featuring exclusive floral artwork by survivors of human trafficking who are part of the SEEDS of Hope program in Salvation Army Southern Nevada.
- Our pouches are ethically made and sewn by survivors of exploitation and people who are at-risk
- Each bag is manufactured in India at a fair trade social enterprise
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Lining and tassel made from upcycled sari fabric. (Various patterns and colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
- Ships in 3-5 business days
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches