Make a bold freedom statement with the Free to Ride (Wave Edition) pouch. Join us and #HoldOnToHope.
Please note the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use recycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel from what is pictured.
- Handmade by rescued victims of trafficking (www.FreesetGlobal.com)
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured in a fair trade certified factory in India
- Made with 100% organic cotton and lined with recycled sari (various patterns/colors)
- Recycled braided sari tassel on zipper (various patterns/colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
- Each bag comes with our 100% recycled Human Trafficking Awareness Card that lists the possible signs of modern day slavery along with the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) toll-free hotline number: 1-888-3737-888
20% of the proceeds from your purchase will go to Two Wings, a non-profit organization that uses education, mentoring and life coaching to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dreams.
Learn more: www.WithTwoWings.org
5.5 x 8.7 x 2.6 inches
Ships in 3-5 business days.