Free to Blossom x Torrey DeVitto | Pouch
According to the National Foster Youth Institute, the majority of child sex trafficking victims have histories in the child welfare system. $5 of every sale of our signature Free to Blossom pouch will be donated to SafeBAE to fund a breakout session for foster youth during their 2021 Virtual Summit. We expect the summit to reach over 1,000 children all over the country, and we’re hoping this education will play a big part in preventing children in our foster care system from being trafficked.
Learn more: SafeBAE.org
Please note that the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use upcycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel and lining from what is pictured.
- Our pouches are ethically made by survivors of exploitation and people who are at-risk
- Each bag is manufactured in India at a fair trade social enterprise
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Lining and tassel made from upcycled sari fabric. (Various patterns and colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
- Ships in 3-5 business days
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
10% of the gross profits from your purchase will be donated to fight human trafficking and support survivors as they pursue their dream jobs.