The fight to end human trafficking requires a new kind of creativity. Every year, Dressember hosts an annual style challenge encouraging individuals to commit to wearing a dress or tie every day during the month of December as a symbol to fight for the inherent dignity of all people. Since 2013, over 32,000 people from 6 continents have taken on the challenge and raised over $10 million to fight trafficking locally, nationally, and globally.
We're excited to participate in this year's 2020 campaign! 25% of the sales from this custom tote will be donated to Dressember, so each purchase makes an impact.
- Ships in 3-5 business days
- Manufactured by a fair trade social enterprise in India with organic cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy 1" thick cotton webbing handles
- Interior water bottle pocket & cell phone pocket
- "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic printed on the bottom of every tote.
About The Tote Project
The Tote Project's mission is ending human trafficking through giving back, raising awareness and ethical manufacturing.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Cell Phone Pocket: 8’’ x 8"
Interior Water Bottle Pocket: 5.5" x 11"