Free to Explore | Tote
is on back order
Make a bold freedom statement with the Free to Explore Bag. Join us and #HoldOnToHope.
- Handmade by rescued victims of trafficking (www.FreesetGlobal.com)
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Manufactured in a fair trade certified factory in India
- 100% organic cotton canvas
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Each tote bag comes with our 100% recycled Human Trafficking Awareness Card that lists the possible signs of modern day slavery along with the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) toll-free hotline number: 1-888-3737-888
10% of the gross profits from your purchase will go to Two Wings, a non-profit organization that uses education, mentoring and life coaching to empower at risk youth and survivors of sex trafficking to pursue their dreams.
Learn more: www.WithTwoWings.org
15.7" x 15.7" with 1.2" wide strap
Ships in 3-5 business days.