Free to Explore (Camping Edition) | Pouch
This product is sold out
Please note that the sari tassel and lining are unique on each pouch since we use upcycled fabric. Each bag will have a different tassel and lining from what is pictured.
- Our pouches are ethically made by survivors of exploitation and people who are at-risk
- Each bag is manufactured in India at a fair trade social enterprise
- Exclusively designed by and for The Tote Project
- Made with 100% organic cotton
- Lining and tassel made from upcycled sari fabric. (Various patterns and colors)
- Printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Zip closure
- Ships in 3-5 business days
6.69 x 9.84 x 3.54 inches
10% of the gross profits from your purchase will be donated to fight human trafficking and support survivors as they pursue their dream jobs.