Free to Blossom x Torrey DeVitto | Tote
This product is sold out
According to the National Foster Youth Institute, the majority of child sex trafficking victims have histories in the child welfare system. $5 of every sale of our signature Free to Blossom tote will be donated to SafeBAE to fund a breakout session for foster youth during their 2021 Virtual Summit. We expect the summit to reach over 1,000 children all over the country, and we’re hoping this education will play a big part in preventing children in our foster care system from being trafficked.
Learn more: SafeBAE.org
- Features Torrey DeVitto's profile and handwritten "Free to Blossom" phrase
- Exclusively designed and painted by The Tote Project
- Ethically manufactured at a fair trade co-op in India with organic cotton
- Artwork printed with water-based, eco-friendly inks
- Sturdy cotton webbing handles
- "Hold on to hope that together we can end slavery" graphic printed on the bottom of every tote.
- Ships in 3-5 business days.
- Every purchase empowers survivors of human trafficking worldwide.
16" x 16" x 5.5"
Interior Pocket: 8’’ x 8’
Join us and #HoldOnToHope.